The same day I reached 1000 views on my blog was also the same day mydailycreativity thrilled me with this award. It tickles me immensely that someone I enjoy following daily for positive, inspirational thoughts also enjoys my blog in return. Many thanks!
In order to claim the Kreativ Blogger Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
7 things about me…
1. I’m always getting lost. My kids just roll their eyes now when I tell them we are taking the scenic route.
2. I have problems with rote memory… think street names.
3. Folks are always asking me for directions, it doesn’t even matter if I’m in a foreign country and don’t speak the language.
4. I know a lot of back ways to get places… because I’ve been lost there before.
5. I have a knack for finding things that are lost… keys, kids, buildings. I’ve actually found two different lost kids in the woods. It balances out the “getting lost” thing.
6. I’m evil in the morning before I’ve had my coffee… sometimes even the second coffee.
7. I love walking by the ocean and in the forests; it brings me a sense of peace.
My 7 nominees are…
1. Anette Grostad for her beautiful projects, musings and pictures. I love seeing what she makes.
2. Adine Storer for her beautiful photos. She is just starting her blog, but I can tell you the photos she has posted daily on FB for her 365 day challenge have been lovely. I’m putting hubbie on notice that I want a photo book from her for Xmas.
3. Yarn, Paper, Sisters for their humor and variety of projects. It’s always a fun read.
4. Claire Shotter for her lovely illustrations. I just really like her work and I like seeing the steps involved.
5. 365 Trinkets for his musings about clearing clutter and the insightful life implications associated with his clutter.
6. Stillmindzen for such a soothing site. I ruminate on the postings well after I read them. Good stuff!
7. Melisa for being funny. I want to be her when I grow up.